UBC Sauder’s transition to Canvas from Connect
UBC will be fully transitioning from Connect to Canvas by September 1st, 2018, when Connect will no longer be available.
- All summer Canvas course shells have been auto-generated in Canvas. Connect course shells would be available on request for special circumstances.
- An archive of Connect courses will be kept after service ends Sept. 2018 for 1 year.
- You can read more about UBC Sauder’s transition to Canvas here, or check out general information about Canvas at UBC by going to faculty.canvas.ubc.ca.
Get Started with Canvas
- Check out all our Sauder specific Canvas resources online here, including Quick Start guides, videos from Candid Canvas! with Greg Werker and more!
UBC Sauder Canvas Resources
If you have any other questions about setting up your course in Canvas or to schedule a 1-on-1 training, you can:
- Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by our offices at HA 451 and meet with Barish, Kathy or Erica
- Give us a call at 604-827-1568
And how is Canvas different from Connect?
Elicia Salzberg and Greg Werker, UBC Sauder full-time lecturers and pilot Canvas instructors, will tell you how: