When it comes to planning your event and managing it on the day we can be as involved as you need us to be. We offer comprehensive event management and on site concierge services. This includes catering tailored to your taste, needs and budget.
How we work with you:
Although every event is unique, our events management process involves:
- Initial meeting/phone call to understand your requirements
- Contributing ideas and options for you to consider
- Providing full and open costs relating to your event
- Finding the best venue and space for your needs
- Managing audio-visual, furniture, catering and other services and facilities as required
- Making sure everything goes smoothly on the day
- Coordinating with other events managers at other venues on the UBC campus if needed
- Lecture theatres with seating for over 200 people
- Enhanced AV provisions include built-in lecterns designed with integrated technology controller for AV and lighting
- Classrooms with tiered and flat floor seating
- Dual projectors, automated projection screens, speakers, microphones
- Lecture capture video cameras
- Wall-mounted flat screen TVs
- Portable and fixed wall whiteboards
- Breakout rooms designed with flat panel displays and cable docking for easy presentation of laptop contents
- Computer labs
- Free Wi-Fi
Please see Venues & Spaces for details of facilities available in individual venues.
Contact us at 604.822.8555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, to arrange a tour or to make a booking.