Achieving a Leadership Presence™
Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group Inc., this course is for business leaders who wish to develop the presence we associate with senior executives. Step confidently onto any stage, and hold the room with an unmistakable bearing that distinguishes you as a strong and seasoned leader.
- Perform your leadership role with energy and compelling self-assurance
- Use your authentic presence to inspire others
- Project a dynamic image that elicits trust and respect
Building a Strong Organizational Culture
This course identifies the cultural factors that make companies unique. Clarify your organization’s culture and map out a plan to enhance it. Explore the most effective leverage points for maintaining your culture’s strengths. Create a great place to work.
Ensure that organizational culture, mission and strategy align
- Leverage culture as a critical leadership tool
- Live the core values your company purports to uphold
Coaching and Mentoring
In this action-packed workshop, you will learn critical coaching and mentoring skills for driving improved performance. Develop competencies and confidence in your team members. Promote a “can-do” attitude for getting the job done well.
- Raise the expectation bar for better accountability and performance
- Deal assertively with performance that fails to meet expectations
- Forge effective mentoring relationships
Coaching for Leadership Excellence
Coaching is a key role of senior managers, yet it is often only a small component of their managerial training. Designed for senior leaders, this course will enhance your effectiveness by helping you establish coaching skills as an essential element in your leadership toolbox.
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses as a coach
- Practice your coaching skills on real workplace issues
- Increase your peoples’ contribution and job satisfaction
Facilitation Skills for Leaders
Practice skills that will hone your abilities as a facilitative leader. Facilitate dialogues that generate trust within your organization and with stakeholders. Overcome barriers to participation, and help people share their ideas. Keep even the most challenging group discussions focused and productive.
- Make meetings work by facilitating meaningful engagement
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Increase accountability for ongoing results
The Leader’s Window
This course uses the proven L4 leadership system as a framework for developing the insights and skills of an effective leader. Build awareness of your personal leadership style. Diversify your portfolio of leadership techniques to elevate individual and team performance.
- Match your leadership style to a specific person or situation
- Practice techniques for creating smooth working relationships
- Assert your leadership up, down and across
Leading High Performance Teams
Organizations that shed traditional hierarchies experience big improvements in performance and customer satisfaction. Get practical tools for building and leading top-performing work teams and for maintaining enthusiasm at the highest level.
- Redesign how your team functions and assess team effectiveness
- Improve accountability, commitment and a sense of ownership
- Empower team members for maximum performance
Leading with Energy
Great leaders face chronic demands on their energy throughout the day, every day. Learn methods for increasing your energy capacity, and manage your personal energy for effective leadership action. Recover from stress and recharge your batteries for a fresh start.
- Establish the healthy habits required for peak performance
- Cope with the daily pressures of today’s productivity-focused workplace
- Lead from an authentic and inspiring energized state
Meeting the Leadership Challenge
Challenging and thought-provoking, this intensive six-day program in residence has transformed hundreds of leaders with its unique approach to leadership. Define your personal leadership strengths and values, and discover how to leverage them for organizational success.
- Grow your leadership skills, confidence, presence and power
- Inspire others towards top performance
- Break down boundaries and lead your company into the future
Taking the Stage®
Delivered in partnership with the Humphrey Group Inc., this high-impact course helps women speak with courage and confidence so they can be seen and heard as leaders. Adopt a "taking the stage" mindset. Script yourself as a leader and unlock the power of your voice.
- Portray yourself as a leader rather than a doer
- Speak with a confident, inspirational presence
- Develop your skills in a supportive peer-to-peer environment
Have your dedication to professional development formally recognized with an Executive Education certificate. Select the content and timing that work best for you, and design a learning plan that suits your learning needs.