Data Analytics for Managerial Decision Making
Designed for managers with limited exposure to analytics, this course describes, at a managerial level, the use of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to solve business problems, improve organizational decision making and develop opportunities for growth.
- Understand how analytics can generate new insights
- Use analytics to base your decisions on fact, not speculation
- Harness the power of analytics to improve business results
Essential Management Skills
Designed for new managers, this five-day course develops fundamental core competencies for managerial success. Build dexterity in motivation, communication, team leadership, change management, negotiation, decision making, and other key areas.
- Set up your teams to succeed and motivate people to give their best
- Deal productively with conflict, problem behaviours and bad news
- Engage in practical exercises that focus on your day-to-day issues
Financial Statement Analysis for the Non-Accountant
Acquire a basic understanding of financial statements and the application of key financial analysis tools. Explore the relationships between investment, operational and financing decisions. Identify the danger signals when assessing the viability of an enterprise.
- Interpret the impact of key financial figures on your business
- Make sense of individual statements and balance sheets
- Uncover irregularities in financial statements
Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
Develop a working knowledge of accounting and financial management. Build confidence in reading financial information. Apply basic financial techniques to support your decision-making process. Integrate financial information with other business functions.
- Improve your managerial effectiveness
- Assess the financial viability and impact of business decisions
- Use capital budgeting techniques to evaluate business alternatives
Increasing Personal Productivity
This course offers a unique experiential approach to increasing your productivity. Develop clear and measurable goals you can realistically reach. Apply proven tools and techniques for managing work and life demands so you can achieve greater focus, energy and effectiveness.
- Make better decisions on how to align your use of time to your goals
- Overcome self-defeating habits that inhibit your productivity
- Create your own customized productivity action plan
Integrated Management Program
This five-day course provides an integrated understanding of business: financial management, operations, performance management, marketing and strategy. Expand your skill set with applied exercises and gain a holistic view of managing increasingly complex organizations.
- Appreciate the interrelationships between functional areas
- Evaluate challenges from multiple angles, to make well-informed decisions
- Deliver value to your organization on many levels
Have your dedication to professional development formally recognized with an Executive Education certificate. Select the content and timing that work best for you, and design a learning plan that suits your learning needs.