Transforming your organization’s under-utilized creativity into an essential tool for competitive advantage
- Assessing your personal creativity: your natural strengths and areas for improvement, overcoming blocks, observation and empathy as starting points for the creative mind
- Tools for building creative cognition: visualization, analogies and associations, play, the role of constraints
- Exploring creative cultures (Apple, Google, 3M case studies)
- Tools for organizational creativity: Six Hats technique to foster diverse creative thinking across your team, Scamper technique to look at existing assets in new ways, mind-mapping to consider all ideas and solutions at the front end of projects, disruption, design thinking, crowdsourcing
- Leading a creative organization: promoting a creative mindset across your enterprise, incentives and rewards, training, selecting the right creative ideas to drive innovation through the business, fostering a culture that encourages people to take risks
In this highly interactive course, you will engage in lateral and divergent thinking, play, prototyping and experimentation exercises to help you unleash your creative powers.
"This program provided an organized method and tools to jumpstart innovation and creativity in my teams."
Manager, Software Development
"This program was more than inspirational--I learned how to transcend and go beyond constraints."
Korea Immigration Office