The Ch’nook Scholars Program
The Ch’nook Scholars program gives Aboriginal post-secondary business students the tools and connections they need to succeed in their studies and careers, as well as a range of other benefits.
The program complements post-secondary business education and works to develop leadership skills and business knowledge. Ch’nook Scholars also benefit from knowledge and advice from current industry leaders.
- $2,000 in scholarships
- Expense-paid attendance to two (2) Scholars Gatherings
- Business cards
- Professional head-shots
- Opportunity to attend conferences and talks through partnership scholarships
- Opportunity to meet with industry professionals and network with other Scholars
- Detailed reference letter outlining their accomplishments through the program
Who is the program for?
Ch’nook Scholars is open to status and non-status First Nations, Inuit, and Métis students studying full time in a business program at a post-secondary institution in British Columbia or at the University of Calgary.
- Application Deadline – 11:59 pm on Friday 22 September 2017.
How to Apply