Ch’nook Individual Giving
Ch’nook aims to significantly increase the number of students engaged in meaningful business studies across BC. Increased participation in Ch’nook will make a genuine difference in Indigenous communities by empowering Indigenous students and enabling them to reach their full potential as knowledgeable and innovative members of the business community.
How your gift can support Ch’nook:
$200 allows for an honorarium for a guest speaker
- $2,000 covers one annual scholarship for a Ch’nook Scholar
- $4,000 covers the annual costs of a Ch’nook Scholar
- $5,000 sponsors a Ch’nook opening reception
- $6,000 pays the tuition of a local Aboriginal Management Certificate Program (AMP) student
- $10,000 sponsors the Ch’nook Graduation Ceremony
- $10,000 pays the tuition of an Aboriginal Management Certificate Program (AMP) student who does not require travel costs
- $12,000 pays the tuition of an Aboriginal Management Certificate Program (AMP) student requiring travel and accommodation
Other ways to get involved:
- Provide mentorship for a student member of the Ch’nook Indigenous Business Network studying business or management at one of Ch’nook’s 25 Accord Partners.
- Offer internships opportunities or other learning opportunities for Ch’nook students at your organization.
- Recruit a Ch’nook graduate.
- Help bring a Ch’nook Cousins workshop to your region.
Contact us today for more information and to discuss how you can help.