B.Sc. (Shanghai Jiao-Tong University),
M.Sc., PhD (University of British Columbia)
Vancouver International Airport Authority Professor in Air Transportation
Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
Office Henry Angus - HA 469
Tel (604) 822-8420
- Transport Economics and Policy
- Air Cargo Logistics
- Industrial Organization
Courses Taught in 2018-2019
- Logistics and Operations Management (BCom)
- Maritime and International Transportation (BCom)
Selected Recent Publications
- Wang, K., W. Xia, and A. Zhang (2017), “Should China further expand its high-speed rail network? Consider the low-cost carrier factor,” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 100, 105-120.
- Czerny, A., S. Cowan and A. Zhang (2017), “How to mix per-flight and per-passenger based airport charges: The oligopoly case,” Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 104, 483-500.
- Wan, Y., A. Zhang and K.X. Li (2018), “Port competition with accessibility and congestion: A theoretical framework and literature review on empirical studies,” Maritime Policy & Management, 45(2), 239-259.
- Zhu, Z., A. Zhang and Y. Zhang (2017), “Connectivity of intercity passenger transportation in China: A multi-modal and network approach,” Journal of Transport Geography, published online June 1, 2017.
- Kidokoro, Y. and A. Zhang (2017), “Airport congestion pricing and cost recovery with side business,” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, published online December 14, 2017.
Links and Other Information