ScB (Brown), MBA (Harvard), PhD (Columbia)
SMEV Presidents Professor in Marketing
Professor Emeritus, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Office David Lam 515
- Marketing models and analytical techniques applied to marketing problems
- Marketing in public and nonprofit organizations
- Marketing strategy
Selected Recent Publications
- Soleymanian, M., Zhu, T., and Weinberg, C., “The Value of Usage-Based Insurance beyond Better Targeting: Better Driving,” (2019) Marketing Science, forthcoming
- Huang, Z., Liang, Y., Weinberg, C., and Gorn, G. “Sleepy Consumers and Variety Seeking,” (2019) Journal of Marketing Research, forthcoming
- Ho, J., Liang, Y., Weinberg, C. and Yan, J., “Uniform and Differential Pricing in the Movie Industry: An Empirical Analysis, “ (2018), Journal of Marketing Research, forthcoming
- Zeng, X., Dasgupta, S., and Weinberg, C., “Effects of a ‘No Haggle’ Internet Channel on Marketing Strategies” (2016) International Journal of Research in Marketing 33(4), 907-923.
- Kersti Krug and Charles B. Weinberg, "Mission • Money • Merit: Using the Portfolio Approach to Drive Nonprofit Performance," Foundations and Trends® in Marketing, Vol. 6: No 3-4 (2012), 151-326. Click here to download the accompanying spreadsheet.
Links and Other Information