B.S., Psychology, LL.B. (Qingdao University)
M.A. (University of Massachusetts)
Ph.D. (University of Minnesota)
Assistant Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Division
Office Henry Angus 677
Tel (604) 822-8532
- Leadership and ethics
- Workplace deviance
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- Management and Organizational Behaviour (Bcomm)
- Advanced Topics in Organizational Behaviour - Micro-level (PhD)
Selected Recent Publications
- Yu, L.*, & Zellmer-Bruhn, M. E*. (in press). Introducing team mindfulness and considering its safeguard role again conflict transformation and social undermining. Academy of Management Journal.
- Duffy, M. K., & Yu, L. (2018). Toxic emotions at work. In Anderson. N., Ones. D. S., Viswesvaran, C., & Sinangil, H. K. (Eds.), Handbook of Industrial, Work and Organizational Psychology, 2nd Edition. SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Yu, L., & Duffy, M. K. (2016). A social-contextual view of envy in organizations: From both enviers and envied perspectives. In Smith, R., Merlone, U., & Duffy, M. K. (Eds.), Envy at Work and in Organizations. Oxford University Press.
- Duffy, M. K., & Yu, L. (2016). Abusive supervision. In Griffin. R. (Ed.), Oxford Bibliographies in Management. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Zellmer-Bruhn, M. E., & Yu, L. (2015). Cross-cultural management. The Wiley Encyclopedia of Management 3rd Edition, Volume 6, International Management. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Links and Other Information